Ford warranties

Forum toutes marques
téléchargement de rta originales

Ford warranties

Message non lupar joejonsme » 29 Juin 2018, 13:32

HI,

I bought a 2013 Ford Escape earlier this year and took the 200,000k bumper to bumper extended warranty as I do 200km of gravel road every wee to get to work. Twice on my way in, my ABS system malfunctioned and the hill start assist was unavailable on it, with lights going off everywhere on the dash. The vehicle has about 9000 kms on it. Clips holding the moulding around the wheel well broke as well. I dropped off my vehicle at a Ford dealership to have it checked, and I left for Florida afterwards. I got an e-mail from the rep saying the the work would not be covered under the warranty as the onboard computer indicated that either I was driving aggressively or on very rough roads. I explained to him that I did 200kms of gravel per week and that no where in my warranty contract does it state that I cannot drive on gravel. He replied that Ford does not cover warranties for vehicles that have been "sideways". I never hit anything, rolled the vehicle (like this guy seems to think I did), or driven the thing aggressively. And now he seems to be telling me that the warranty is void.
Any suggestions for when I get back from Disney with my family and pick up my vehicle? This issue seriouly put a damper on my holidays this week..

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.blueline.ca/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=32337
Online Video Studio

Thanks!
joejonsme
Piéton
Piéton

Voiture: BMW
Moto:

Retourner vers Général
Retourner vers Index du forum

• Articles en relation